OMA setup...

  • From: "Donavon Yelton" <dyelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 07:16:11 -0400

My PDC is the Enterprise CA and I am wanting to setup OMA for access
through Windows Mobile 2003.  Does anyone have instructions of how to
set this up when not using the Exchange server as the Enterprise CA?  I
have tried the utility to disable certificate check on Windows Mobile
but it apparently doesn't work properly as it still checks for the cert.

Donavon Yelton
Manager of Information Systems
Carpenter Industries, Inc.
(704) 743-2068
http://www.dennis-carpenter.com

THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS INFORMATION INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY NAMED ABOVE. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT
THE RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE TO DELIVER IT TO THE
INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION,
DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS MESSAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU
HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY VIA
RETURN-E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. THANK YOU.

Carpenter Industries, Inc.