RE: OMA 2003 Problem

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:10:12 -0400

Try reinstalling the .NET framework with the latest download from the MS
site:
The long URL:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=262D25E3-F589-4842-
8157-034D1E7CF3A3&displaylang=en
The short URL:
http://tinyurl.com/95zt

Let us know what happens and we'll take it from there.

Greg Lara

prohibited.