RE: OL2k3 and RPC over HTTP Question

  • From: "Sarbjit Singh Gill" <ssgill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 01:38:01 +0800

Are you experiencing this scenario:
1. When users are away from office(remote), they connect to Exchange with
RPC-Http and they prompted for user name and password.
2. When users come back to the office(now sitting I the lan), outlook still
prompts for name/password. Previously in the lan(before you implemented
rpc-http), outlook never asks for name/password.

/Gill