OALGen

  • From: "Bruce J. Rose" <brose@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:34:03 -0500

Has anybody fixed this before I can not find a fix for it I tried all
TIDs I could find on support.microsoft.com ; nothing worked.  This
problem just appeared one day and will not go away, almost ready to go
to Groupwise.

Thanks Bruce

ALGen encountered error 8004010f while loading the template /O=TOWER
COMMUNICATIONS
GROUP/cn=Configuration/cn=Addressing/cn=Address-Templates. All display
templates will not be available for the client download.

-           new offline address

OALGen encountered error 8004010f (internal ID 5000789) while building
the address or display template files on Active Directory  for address
list '\Global Address List' .

- new offline address

OALGen encountered error 8004010f while calculating the offline address
list for address list '\Global Address List'.  This offline address list
will not be available for client download.

- new offline address