Numbers of messages in folder not coressponding to the numeric values.

  • From: "simon whale" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:06:35 -0000

All,

I recently moved the database to a larger harddisk,  after I moved the
database I got the a "internal error, please restart exchange or the
information store" type of message, which after running the eseutil with
the /mh flag I found that the database was in a dirty shutdown status.
This was fixed using the eseutil /p and running the isinteg utils on the
database.

But my question is that only on a couple of the outlook clients I is
showing that there is a couple of messages in the deleted folder, on
checking there is nothing!

What causes this and can I fix it?

Many thanks
Simon Whale