RE: Not sure what this means pls help

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:45:34 -0800 (PST)

   Ajit,

  Can you please elaborate on this? Not sure how web domain list is relevant to
e-mail delivery. Moreover if the sender domain or IP was listed in SBL or XBL
then it would not have touched my backend server, in fact it should have got
filtered at the gateway.

  ChongJa

  Now I have enabled diagnostics logging on exchange. But is there a way to
trouble shoot without asking the sender to resend the mail

  Regards
  Praveen R

ajit kumar <ajitkumar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }            http://www.MSExchange.org/
    Hi

  Check with your Domain service provider may be that particular domain
(customer@xxxxxxxxxx) not listing in web domain list.

  I was face same problem in past.

  Best regards
  Ajit kumar