RE: Not able to recover the deleted items.

  • From: Sudhir Kaushal <skaushal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:48:20 +0530

Hi ONG,

The registry key " DumpstersAlwaysOn " is already set. And i never press
shift delete. My concern is that I should be able to recover the deleted
items from "recover deleted items" option till the retention period set on
the server ( 3 days in my case ) is over. Dont know why many times i cant
recover my mails.

Any idea what could be the cause of this?

Thanks,
Sudhir Kaushal
Network Engineer ( Hosted Team )
eGain Communications Pvt. Ltd. Pune.( Nasdaq - EGAN )
Hello - (+91 20) 4222812, (+91 20) 4228607, Ext - 126.