Not able to recover the deleted items.

  • From: Sudhir Kaushal <skaushal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:11:58 +0530

Hi List,

May I know why sometimes we cant recover the items from the option " recover
deleted items " after deleting from deleted items folder.  One option is
that it depends on the retention period set on the server, but many times I
am not able to recover the items deleted even couple of minutes back.  does
it depends on the size of the deleted items folder or does the retention
period has any size limit for retaining the deleted items?

Does anyone has any idea why this happens?

Thanks and Regards,
Sudhir Kaushal
Network Engineer ( Hosted Team )
eGain Communications Pvt. Ltd. Pune.( Nasdaq - EGAN )
Hello - (+91 20) 4222812, (+91 20) 4228607, Ext - 126.