[ExchangeList] Re: Not able to mount public store

  • From: "Vineet Tripathi" <vineetktripathi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 19:52:27 +0530

Is there any tool which can convert mails from *.edb file into *.pst files??

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 6:13 PM, Gene Sibbs <gen_sib@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is the after a restore?

Try this it might help - Right Click the Public Folder Store - Go to properties - Database tab - check [this database can be overwritten by a restore] - apply - ok.

You should be able to bring it up. If for some strange technical reasons it doesn't work please revert back to us.

Gene

______________________________

Hi Prabhakar,

There is no problem with space.

Regards,

Vineet

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 3:36 PM, Kamuni, Prabhakar <Prabhakar.Kamuni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=294318

This issue can occur if there is insufficient free disk space on the drive that contains the databases that you are trying to mount

  Thanks and Regards

PRABHAKAR KAMUNI |  ECG- DTC Project | Tech Lead

Unisys Global Services India  |  135/1 Residency Road  |  Bangalore |  Business Phone +91 4159 4828|Net 759 4828

UK Mobile: 0044 7808 392373 , 0044 7502 480 261