Norton

  • From: "Denise Dorrance" <denisedorrance@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 00:35:58 +0000

Is anyone using Norton Antivirus for Exchange 5.5? I have both Norton for Exchange and NAV 7.6 running on the same server. Unfortunately this was all configured before "me". I configured the Norton for Exchange because it was installed but just sitting there doing nothing. It ran fine for about two days. Now neither version will do anything not even a live update. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Norton for Exchange with no luck (still no live update or messages about virus' to administrator). What next?? NAV 7.6 installs upon login through logon script (even though I'd rather not install it at all on Exchange).

DD