RE: None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient

  • From: "Mike Dufoe" <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:35:11 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Dufoe
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 9:20 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] None of your e-mail accounts could send to this
recipient

I have one user using Outlook 2002 and when she goes to send an email, she
receives the following message, "None of your e-mail accounts could send to
this recipient".

This happens when she replies to internal and external users emails.

We have Exchange 2000 server, all service packs, on Win2k server, all service
packs.

I recreated the profile, same problem.

She has all Office/OS updates.

Should I have her use an OST instead of a PST to solve this problem?

We just went live with this new server about 2 weeks ago and she just brought
this to my attention.  We use to have a SBS 4.5 exchange 5.5.

We have 64 users and this is the only user that seems to be having any issues
since going live on the new box.

Mike Dufoe
System Administrator
ETI Canada Inc.
350 Dupont Road
North Bay, ON
P1B 8K2
705-472-1300 ext.346
dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ó¿Õ Who's Watching Your Network? Ó¿Õ

protected from use or disclosure by law. Any distribution, unauthorized
use or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error please notify the sender and delete the email.