RE: Non-Delivery Message Help Please

  • From: "Rosales, Mario" <MRosales@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:19:56 -0500

What you might want to do a test through "Raw" smtp commands and see what
kind of error you receive back from GFI.

SMTP commands through the GFI Server.

By the looks of it, i have a feeling that the GFI server might not recognize
some type of SMTP argument that the other server is doing.  If you go SMTP
command By SMTP command that usually tells you a little more detail than the
NDR's

If you need help witht he commands please let me know.

Hope that helps.