[ExchangeList] Re: Non delivery error

  • From: "Bruce J. Rose" <brose@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 10:43:10 -0400

BLARSBL is a rip job, this crazy guy wants several hundred dollars to
see if you are spamming and if not says he will refund!  That is the
only way to get off of his list.   My mail server has been listed with
him for a year now, no way would I give this guy any money for anything.
ISPs should not be using his list.