[ExchangeList] Node not coming online on its own

  • From: "syed faizan" <syed.faizan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 17:34:51 +0100

Hi

We have an issue in our organisation.
We have a two node cluster running exchange 5.5 on active passive node .the problem is that the resource is going down and the other node is not coming up on its own.We have to Bring it Online Manually .
The OS we have is a Windows 2000 Advanced  Server with MSCS cluster software version 5.0.

In event viewer of the 'Up' node i'm getting below error in event viewer

event: Id 1069
Source: ClusSvc

any suggestion will be highly appreciated ...

many thanks

syed faizan