RE: No offline address list is available to downlo ad.

  • From: "Wieler, Ken" <kenneth.wieler@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:10:42 -0500

Look at Q315250.

Ken Wieler

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Ledwidge [mailto:joe@xxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 11:07 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] No offline address list is available to download.

When I try to create an offline address list on a client PC I get a sync
problem the only error message I receive is

13:12:38 Microsoft Exchange offline address book
13:12:38        0X80004005

I get the following error message on the server when the server attempts to
create the list.

OALGen encountered error [0x80040402] while calculating this OAL.  This OAL
will not be available for client download.

Can anyone tell me what I have to do to fix this problem??

Joe Ledwidge,
Systems Manager,
MPI - Metal Powders International,
Main Road,