RE: No access to shared calendar after migration

  • From: hsolgaard@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 08:37:14 -0600

Hi Al,

Thanks for your reply.

We used the Exchange Migration Wizard to migrate all the mail accounts -
then we used the ADMT2.0 to migrate all the attributes and permissions
from the old AD.

In the old Environment we have

AD2K (dhc-tr) + X2K

This has a trust to the new Environment

AD2K3 (xmidyorks.xswy) + X2K3 - The xmidyorks domain is a child domain of
the xswy domain (i.e. same forest).

I've just had a look in the event log on both the exchange server and the
client pc - no info at all!
The reason we log on using our legacy account, is that we need to migrate
a lot of other services across to the new domain. i.e. profile permissions
/ redirected startmenus / GPOs / My documents /etc - this is obviously
only an interim solution, but this problem is too big (or so the users
say) to ignore for 1-2 months.

Is there anything I can do to give UserA access to UserB's Calendar
UserA's legacy account?

Thanks again,