RE: No access to shared calendar after migration

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 09:00:23 -0400

What you're describing sounds about right, but to explain it we need a
little more information.

For example, what was the migration method?  What's the forest/trust
topology?  What's the event logging showing during the attempts to get the
information?  What is the reason the user would ever use the legacy account
to access the new mailbox?

Keep in mind that permissions for folders is given to the Active Directory
object and not to the mailbox object.

Have you already read about the multi-forest deployments at ?  There's a list in there of
things to watch for and that work differently.