Re: No Mailbox being created when adding a user

  • From: "exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 18:20:28 -0800

Hi Danny,

thanks for trying to help but I dont think you understand that the original
problem was that the email accounts where not being created.  Therefor the
users cannot connect to exchange via outlook.

anyhow I recreated the Recipiant update policy and restarted exchange and it
seems to be working now.

thanks for everyones input.

http://www.netdigix.com