RE: No Mailbox Resources

  • From: "Robert Abela" <robert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:57:43 +0100

what do you mean by having recources?

Regards
Robert Abela
robert@xxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: Hunt, Jim [mailto:HuntJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 2:52 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] No Mailbox Resources

http://www.MSExchange.org/

I have users having problems receiving outside e-mail.  I have
discovered
they all share the same information store/server but are not listed as
having resources.

Jim Hunt
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
Northwestern School Corporation

$subst('Email.Unsub')

GFI - Security & communications products for Windows NT/2000
http://www.gfi.com

This mail was content checked for malicious code or viruses
by Mail essentials. Mail essentials for Exchange/SMTP is an
email security, content checking & anti-virus gateway that
removes all types of email-borne threats before they can affect
your email users. Spam, viruses, dangerous attachments & offensive
content can be removed before they reach your mail server.
In addition it has server-based email encryption, disclaimers
and other email features.

In addition to Mail essentials, GFI also produces the FAXmaker
fax server product range & LANguard internet access control &
intrusion detection. For more information on our products please
visit http://www.gfi.com