No Internet mails- only internal mails are working

  • From: "Indra Chandrakalum" <chandrakalum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:05:47 -0700

Hi
I recently installed Exchange server 5.5 on a Windows 2000 Advance server
and during initial tests it worked fine. Later I tried to configure Active
Directory connector on it but couldn?t complete it properly and removed
it.
However later I found that e-mails are circulating within the domain
recipients only. E mails sent to out of the domain (eg.yahoo mail
addresses) are rejected, and also those mails send to our server
recipients from external domains have also been returned.
Appreciate if anybody can assist me to solve this problem. (Does the
problem is at Internet Mail service or Message transfer Agent...?)

Thnks & Rgds,
Chandrakalum