Re: News Group Properties

  • From: "Lorenzo -" <lorenzoform@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:42:56 +0200

It's possible, you open security folder properties from Outlook and change all permission to none except your permission (important to redit this folder). Your internal users can't access to the Internet Newsgroup Folder.

From: Hasan Çolpan <hcolpan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] News Group Properties
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:27:00 +0300

Hi all,
I can't manage News Group properties in exchange 5.5. I want to disable newsgroup folder for all users. None can move or copy document there. How can I do? Any comment?

Hasan Çolpan
Tepum Technology Inc.
System Engineer

List Archives:
ISA Server Resource Site:
You are currently subscribed to this Discussion List as: lorenzoform@xxxxxxxxxxx

MSN Foto è il sistema più facile per condividere e stampare foto online: