RE: Newbie using Exchange[Scanned]

  • From: "Stephen Hartley" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:52:13 +1000

1. You don't have to read the posts. If you have something constructive
to say or a desire to help, respond to the original post.
2. Anyone who posts, by default, opens themselves to criticism by
posting - whether that is fair or not is a whole other topic.
3. Several subscribers here are either slow learners, or are just plain
lazy and can't be bothered to search the archives. Hence I understand Mr
Tolmachoff's views.
4. One method of finding out the "basics" is to ask a basic question.
You will soon enough find out if this is the appropriate forum to ask
that question.
5. I noticed that none of the "whingers" offered to help Wayne - don't
know the answers? It is, on the other hand, good that one person just
got in and offered assistance.

Stephen Hartley
NetAbility
Brisbane, Australia