RE: Newbie using Exchange[Scanned]

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <mcummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:06:39 -0500

Aside from this list I've found MSExchange.org to be one of the best sites for
learning exchange. And although I realize it's basically up to me to learn and
research sometimes I feel a need to bounce a question off the list before
actually looking to find the answer myself. Another luxury we take for granted
by having this list around.