RE: Newbie using Exchange[Scanned]

  • From: John Mason <John.Mason.Jr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:58:58 -0500

I don't think anyone is saying you have to be an expert, just for folks to
have a bit of courtesy. It is basic nettiquite to check for a FAQ and search
an archive for the answer to a question prior to a post. This type of
behavior will help in other groups as well preventing flames. This list and
newsgroups are not a helpdesk it is rude to think that someone elses time is
less valuable than your own.

Maybe some hints on how to get/find good answers could be added to the
subscription info.