RE: Newbie using Exchange[Scanned]

  • From: Jared Johnson <jaredsjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 06:22:45 -0800 (PST)

Dear Mr. Wayne James,

Please email me directly and I will explain it to you,
how it's setup, etc. It's very easy. Don't be
persuaded or taken-aback by these "consultants" (Mr.
Tolmachoff) who pretend it's all very difficult so
they can charge $200.00 an hour. It's not. Look
forward to chatting with you.

Cheers, Jared

wljames@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]

--- Donavon Yelton <dyelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>