Newbie need way to remove ALL exchange objects in order to perform "clean install"...

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <marvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange Mail List" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 02:11:03 -0400

What's the best way for me to remove all exchange objects from my w2k ad
home network so that I can perform a completely new install? It seems as
though there is something preventing me from uninstalling this. I keep
getting failure to install errors on the exchange messaging &
collaboration step. It's dying here for some odd reason. I'm a domain
admins who's also a member of the enterprise admins group. I've also
tried installing and uninstalling from an exchange admin account I
created prior to the install. These accounts have to work as I used them
when I originally installed this server.
Anyone have a step by step they use for removing and reinstalling
exchange 2k enterprise server with the latest SP onto windows 2k server?
I've also tried to edit the registry after removing everything but it
doesn't seem to help. Where are these services or processes hidiing?

TIA