[ExchangeList] Newbie just saying "Howdy"... :)

  • From: "Paul T. Laudenslager" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 03:18:46 -0400

Dear ExchangeList Gurus!

I’m a new member so bear with me… J

I’m wasn’t for sure if the list was inactive or my emails were getting filtered… but it’s a pleasant surprise to see emails coming in from ExchangeList!

Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi to the folks on here and to say thanks for making this resource available.

I’m just finished up two Exchange tests today (from select2perform.com) for a possible new contract…  I told them I had Exchange 2007 experience and they ask me to take a few tests… Sure, why not…

Well, when I started taking it, I immediately realized that they were on Exchange 2000 and Exchange 2003.  I’ve never used either one.  I used to use 5.5 back in the day and I’ve just setup two Exchange 2007 servers… but I skipped right over the 2000/2003 versions…  just my luck. L

There were 90 questions and you only had 3 minutes to answer each one so I was scramblin’ down to the last second on way toooo many of them!

Results:  87 percentile on the 2000 stuff and 81 percentile on the 2003 stuff.   I felt good about that…

I guess it’s past my bedtime because I’m beginning to ramble… I just wanted to say Hi to you fine people.

Thanks again and I’m sure that I’ll be getting to know you all…

Your friend in Virginia,

Paul L.

This email is confidential and should only be read by the intended recipient.