RE: Newbie Exchange Install...Newbie

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <marvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:39:44 -0400

Cool, currently in the midst of downloading SP1. The manual I'm using is
titled 'The Complete Reference' Exchange 2000 Server published by Osburne.
OK for someone on an intermediate level, but no good to a novice like
myself.
Really could use something dealing more with detailed procedures as I'm
trying to document the steps to:
1. perform a complete install
2. configure the necessary services, either POP or exchange???
3. Assign the proper permissions
yaddah yaddah yaddah...
In other words I'm a fresh new exchange puppy looking for my legs to stand
on.