RE: New last name for user

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:47:44 -0500

The user can only have one display name

Mark Fugatt
MCSE, MCT, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY
Tel: 585 576 4750
-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Vanden Bosch [mailto:dvandenbosch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 2:02 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] New last name for user

I have an Outlook 2000/Exchange 2000 user who has changed her last name.
She was wondering if there was a way if give her two display names in the
Global Address book - one with her previous last name and another time with
her new one.

Also, I'm assuming I can give her multiple SMTP addresses under the e-mail
addresses tab in AD Users and Computers.

List Archives: