RE: New Problem - Connecting to Exchange Server through VPN

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 19:40:13 -0500

Hi Vicki,

Are you using an ISA firewall? I routinely need to connect to my
Exchange Server using VPN and the full Outlook MAPI client works a treat
with the ISA firewall. However, when I don't have VPN access, I find
that configuring the ISA firewall to support secure RPC over HTTP
connections works very good too!

HTH,
Tom