RE: New Problem - Connecting to Exchange Server through VPN

  • From: "Knutsen, Vicki" <vickik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:13:29 -0700

I have not tested DNS - but my laptop is connected via the same VPN at my
home right now  - it stays on for hours without any problem, - so I am
beginning to think it is something set weird on the laptop.

Vicki Knutsen
Information Systems Administrator
Northwest District LCMS - www.nowlcms.org
1-888-693-5267 ext 129

Prov 16:9
9       In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his
steps. (NIV)