New Exchange Server 2003 mail stays in queue

  • From: "Lee Ann Swanson" <swanson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 00:44:44 -0500

Have an Exchange 2000 site that I added an Exchange 2003 to the site. I have
moved the mailboxes, public folders etc.

Now the users cannot send to several domains whereas they can if their
mailbox is located on the Exchange 2000 server. The users can receive email
from these domains. When I check the Queues on ESM, the messages to these
domains are just setting there. No items in Event logs.

Any ideas on where to start with this? Thanks much.