RE: New Exchange 2000 Server - Problem with Public Folder Replication

  • From: "Amy Styers" <astyers@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 15:10:33 -0500

It sounds like you have some public folder replication issues because the
heirarchy should have replicated over and your users on the new server should
be able to see all public folders that they have permission to, not just the
ones on their home server.

I recently had this exact same issue when I brought up a new exchange server
and it was due to the proxyaddress attribute not being stamped on the new
public information store. Try forcing the enterprise recipient update service
to rebuild - I apologize, I know that this is not the `correct verbiage' but I
don't have an exchange server in front of me at the moment.

Best regards