New E2k Servers

  • From: "Luke Marioni" <lmarioni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 13:19:19 +0100

Hey all,
I originally had my users residing on serverA, so their smtp address
looked thus:
someone@xxxxxxx (primary)
Now, I have moved my users onto a new server (serverB), and have setup a
test user with the following addresses:
However, when I try to send an external mail to this test user, I
receive the following message:
*Server Internal IP* does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My e2k servers receives the mail from our q-mail gateways.
Why is this??  I would really like to get the new server name in,
instead of the one that is soon to be decommissioned.

For more information please visit