New E2k Servers

  • From: "Luke Marioni" <lmarioni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 13:06:27 +0100

Hey all,

I originally had my users residing on serverA, so their smtp address looked
thus:

someone@xxxxxxx (primary)
someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now, I have moved my users onto a new server (serverB), and have setup a test
user with the following addresses:

someone@xxxxxxx
someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

However, when I try to send an external mail to this test user, I receive the
folloing message:

*Server Internal IP* does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My e2k servers receives the mail from our q-mail gateways.

Why is this??  I would really like to get the new server name in, instead of
the one that is soon to be decommissioned.

Cheers