RE: New E2K user

  • From: "Alfonso Lopez de Ayala" <alopezdeayala@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 11:24:50 -0700

Look here:

http://www.slipstick.com/exs/popconnect.htm

Alfonso

-----Original Message-----
From: Walter Ramirez [mailto:certified_cuban@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 10:20 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] New E2K user

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hello all,

I am a virgin E2k user!!!

Have installed E2k on our server and want to use it fulltime instead of
our
present email server. We have a small network with 5 users and we send
and
receive mails to one internet pop account which is
chartering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Everyone in our office must see every message that comes into this email

account and reply to those messages received.

My question is, how do I set up E2K so we all see and reply to all
incoming
messages from chartering@xxxxxxxxxxxx and as well keep a record of all
incoming and outgoing messages. Do I need a pop3 connector to do this,
how
do I set up the internal mailboxes so everyone receives the same
messages
from the internet??? I have SMTP enabled to my MX record hosted by my
domain
provider and we have a static IP address.

If there are any detailed instructions in laymen terms available. I
would be
most appreciative. You can send to our above address all suggestions if
you
wish.

Thanks in advance,
Walter