New E2K user

  • From: "Walter Ramirez" <certified_cuban@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 17:19:39 +0000

Hello all,

I am a virgin E2k user!!!

Have installed E2k on our server and want to use it fulltime instead of our present email server. We have a small network with 5 users and we send and receive mails to one internet pop account which is chartering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Everyone in our office must see every message that comes into this email account and reply to those messages received.

My question is, how do I set up E2K so we all see and reply to all incoming messages from chartering@xxxxxxxxxxxx and as well keep a record of all incoming and outgoing messages. Do I need a pop3 connector to do this, how do I set up the internal mailboxes so everyone receives the same messages from the internet??? I have SMTP enabled to my MX record hosted by my domain provider and we have a static IP address.

If there are any detailed instructions in laymen terms available. I would be most appreciative. You can send to our above address all suggestions if you wish.

Thanks in advance,