RE: Netware 5.0 with W2k?[Scanned]

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:32:35 -0500

What you're probably looking for is how the clients are configured and how
your name resoultion is handled. If you are going to co-exist, in any size
company, you'll need to have solid name resolution services.  You may want
to check out the Windows Active Directory newsgroups vs. the Exchange ones
for more relative information to what you're doing/planning.

Al