Netdiag error

  • From: Raji Arulambalam <rajia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:36:30 +1300

Hi

Any body know how to fix this error or what it means.

Using the Exchange 2003 Deploy Wizard to install Exchange 2003, one of the
tests run is netdiag.

I get the following error..

Kerberos test. . . . . . . . . . . : Failed
        [FATAL] Kerberos does not have a ticket for host/apollo.ebop.

We have a Win2k AD domain and the Dc is on a Win2000 server.
I am installing Exchange 2003 on a Win 2003 member server.

Cheers

Raji

Email disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any
way. If you receive this message in error, please let us know by return email
and then destroy the message. Environment Bay of Plenty is not responsible for
any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending.
This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.