Net mistakes

  • From: "facatena@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <facatena@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 08:21:39 -0300

Good morning to all.
I have a possession in my OUTLOOK that sounds strange. I have vary machines in my net where some usually act and some not. We have installed Exchange. In mine it plans the software connects to the exchange, e brings me the headers but doesn't send messages and no me back GLOBAL PUBLIC LIST, the program says that it is net mistake. It seems that the outlook doesn't get if it communicates with the services. For that reason it doesn't send messages. The transport protocol seems to have possessions. Do you know how the protocol Works?
The machines has WINDOWS98 and MILLENIUM and OUTLOOKS are 2000 and 2002. Can a problem of licenses be the less in the server?

Franco Catena
http://www.surson.com.br
tel 011-44374040
cel: 68641971