Need to create whitelist...

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <mcummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:15:19 -0500

I'm using the GFI MailEssentials eval and need to know if I can generate
a white list based on the mail that has been received by my Exchange
2000 server. I see that it appears to be populating itself per the
"Enable Auto Whitelist" feature but I'd like to filter this list if
possible. Is there anyone familiar with this product that knows of a way
of locating this information  in exchange and adding/removing info
to/from this list? Hopefully I didn't confuse anyone.

TIA