RE: Need some help with Public folder

  • From: "Roberts, Ian" <ian.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 10:39:41 +0100

Hi all,

Just a real quickie, When you select who you
Are emailing to from your contacts folder, is
There any way of excluding fax numbers and only
Displaying email addresses ?

As my users are unable to fax direct from their
PC's and they often my mistake try to email
To a fax number.

Many thanks

Ian Roberts

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.