Need some help with Public folder

  • From: Karsten Aarhus <kaa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 11:08:13 +0100

Hello all,

I have an Exchange 5.5 sp 4 and windows NT 4.0 sp6

I have created a Public folder called IT. I have set the permissions so four
people can see the folder they have owner rights and it is working just
fine. I have created it so that they should see the Public folder (IT) when
they are creating a new mail and press to they should select IT instead of
the Global mailing list. It works just fine but on of the recipients can't
see the Public folder (IT).
What I have done is I right click on the Public Folder (IT) and select
properties and select outlook mailing list and I have marked the show this
folder as mailing list to e-mail. But on one of the recipients I can't mark
this on?

Why?

If you have any question please write!

Best Regards