RE: Need help configuring Exchange 2k server to receive internet mail...

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 20:11:21 -0500

It makes no difference and I don't think this has anything thing to do
with your problem of not being able to receive mail, the MX record used
by other people is hosted on an EXTERNAL DNS server, have you contacted
Bellsouth to see if they block incoming port 25 on their routers.

Mark Fugatt
MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY