Need help configuring Exchange 2k server to receive internet mail...

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <marvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange Mail List" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 14:01:54 -0500

I know this topic has been discussed many times here but I can't seem to
get it working. I'm trying to configure my E2K server w/sp3 to receive
internet mail. I'm sitting behind a linksys router on a w2k network
running sp3. I'm able to send mail externally with no problems. I am
however unable to telnet to port 25 on my mail server. I keep getting
connection to host lost errors whenever I attempt to telnet. I have
created a new Recipient Policy and I'm using the default Relay
Restrictions. Can anyone assist or point me to a suitable resource?

Thanks in advance