Need help.

  • From: Patrick Goh <patrickgoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:12:08 +0800

Hi All,

        I really need help from your. I have a exchange 2k with sp3 running on
win2k. The internet connection is isdn. I did a schedule on my router dial up
9am to 7pm on weekday and 9am to 1pm on saturday, sunday is off. The curious
things is only happen on sunday. I have monitoring it on every monday i realise
the log files is increasing a lot on sunday during the isdn line is down almost
1 mins two log files. But normal weekday after 7pm there is not many log files.
FYI i used arcserve 2000 to do daily full backup except sunday. TQ

            Patrick Goh
            I.T Engineer
            NTT MSC SDN BHD
            No.43000, Jalan APEC Cyberjaya Selangor 63000 Malaysia
            Office: 603-83112030 Mobile 012-2151000
            Email : patrickgoh@xxxxxxxxxx WebSite:

Add this card to your address book