Need Help with getting OWA to work on 2nd Exchange 2k server

  • From: "Sunny" <smalik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:36:45 -0600

So we have an exchange server in one office that's been working great.  We
just pulled up a second exchange server in another office and moved some
mailboxes over from one server to the other.  Now, those users whose
mailboxes were moved to the new exch server can no longer access their
mail through OWA.  They get the password screen, and then page not found
browser message.

The first exchange server has ssl setup.  The second one does not.  That's
the only thing I can think of.  Any recommendations as to what I should be
looking for in the settings on the new Exchange server to get OWA working
again for mailboxes currently on that server?

Sunny