Need Help Now , Please Help , Please

  • From: soso bobo <soso20052006_4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 05:48:22 -0800 (PST)

dear All,

i have here a problem with my exchange , i can send to all domains , but i have
a problem with receving .

while i was open my server i found this Error message in front of me :-

Microsoft Connector for PoP3 mailboxes has generated an internal error , that
it could not recover from, once this dialog is dismissed the following files
will be generated :-

c:\Program Files\Microsoft Backoffice\connectivity\PoP3 Connector\vmimb.txt

c:\Program Files\Microsoft Backoffice\connectivity\PoP3 Connector\vmimb.evt

and c:\winnt\drwtsn32.log

==========

what do you think the Problem is ?

please advice

Andy Gee <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:http://www.MSExchange.org/

I currently have outlook setup and functioning with exchange rpc over
https. I have a simple question in that does the rules and alerts not
work when you are in this mode? When I try to open mine it tells me
that I must be connected to the server.

Thanks,

Andy Gee

http://mail.yahoo.com