RE: Names not appearing in distribution list

  • From: Raji Arulambalam <rajia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 11:09:14 +1300

Have you got 'Disable sending Display names to the Internet' ticked in the
IMS -> Internet mail -> Advance options - settings

  Raji Arulambalam
  Systems Administrator
  Environment Bay of Plenty
  P O Box 364 Whakatane.
  NEW ZEALAND
  http://envbop.govt.nz
Elwood Blues:  Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail us now!