NTDS Backup

  • From: Biswajit Sahu <biswajit2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:50:44 +0530

Hi,

I have Windows 2000 server with Exchange 2003.

My NTDS floder is different directory means d:\

When i run dcpromo i changed to d:\system data . Where it store all NTDS
database file.

My Floder Structure is

System Data
\Database  and \log

Database floder it store all databse (NTDS.DIT)
Log floder it store all log file.

When i start backup wizard through select file ,drives and network

Then i select where my ntds floder (it is in d: drive)
When i selcet NTDS (it only check my Database and log floder, but inside
floder what ever file(database file and log file) not able to check it seems
to be uncheck) so i not able to take backup.

Please help me what it the problem.

Regards,

Biswajit